We are a Christian sports organisation and registered UK Charity (no. 1096667) established in 1999. To read more on our history click here.
The Vision of WSM is that we would live in a world where people find Jesus Christ in and through sport in their community.
The purpose of WSM is to Partner, Plant and Proclaim.
- We Partner with churches, organisations and individuals.
- We Plant sports ministry teams and train leaders.
- We Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through sports activities
With 80% of the worlds population involved in sport whether participating, spectating or simply from the media, this means there is a huge opportunity for the body of Christ to reach people through sports-related activities to share the gospel.
To see more of how we can help you and your church make sport part of your mission click here
Why WSM? – 7 Reasons to Believe
1. WSM is built on God given vision
2. WSM has been established for over 14 years
3. WSM is delivering ‘sport in the community’ in 2 countries, 4 cities and has trained leaders in 7 other countries
4. WSM has a bold purpose and clear values
5. WSM has defined leadership, expertise and established best practice that works. Its CST model has been taught through aspects of More Than Gold and the International Sports Coalition.
6. WSM partners with long standing, reputable Christian organisations to strengthen and extend their reach and add kingdom value.
7. WSM reached over 5,385 people and another 45,000 people through partnership events in 2012.
To read more on what happened last year click here
To see our statement of faith click here.