Skip to content
What We Believe
- We believe that there is only one God. Forever existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood as our substitute, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His forthcoming return. ( Matt 20:28); (1 Peter 1:18-19); (1 Tim 1:15); (2 Corinth 5:21)
- We believe in the presence and the availability of the Holy Spirit who is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity and our wonderful counsellor enabling us to experience and live a godly life. (John 14:16-17)
- We believe that the Bible (both the Old and New Testament) to be inspired by God and is the infallible authoritative Word of God and revelation of God to man. (2 Tim 3:16-17)
- We believe in the second coming of Christ, when all mean that believe and have accepted Jesus as Lord will receive eternal life and those that have rejected Him will pay the eternal death penalty for sin into damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers and churches United in mind and thought through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinth 1:10); (Ps 133:1-2)
- We believe that all believers are called to be Christ’s witnesses, preaching the Gospel and making disciples using whatever gifts they have received to serve. (Acts 1:8); (Mark 16:15); (Matt 28:19); (1 Peter 4:10)