WSM lives by faith and we trust God for everything that we need to fulfill His vision. God is our Provider, but He generally chooses to work through His people; so can we ask you to pray and consider if God would have you to support this ministry financially?
How can you give?
Supporting WSM monthly helps us plan and budget effectively. Monthly donors are crucial to the ministry and we would really value a regular gift of any amount. Click here for more information and a standing order form.
What can you give to?
The Central Operations Team (COT) is responsible for the general development of WSM nationally and internationally. Its primary focus is to apostolically start and then support Community Sports Teams (CST’s) in different regions of different countries. CST’s operate locally thanks to the support and guidance of the COT.
WSM COT require funding to:
- Support staff that have taken a step of faith to work for God
- Run the Central office
- Start new CST’s
- Support, train and mentor CST leaders in sports evangelism
- Produce ministry training resources
- Stage regular mission trips
- Host training events and conferences
Community Sports Teams deliver outreach through sport to help transform communities; although supported by the WSM COT, each CST is responsible for funding itself and outreach projects.
Giving to a specific CST will help:
- Fund outreach events in their community
- Help bridge those reached into local churches via discipleship programmes.
- Support full and part time workers
- Run the CST office
- Send individuals on mission trips